Thursday, November 4, 2010

A day just like everyday.


I miss my long-er hair :(
Sh came over and we managed to complete the CL mock paper.
I still dk why they made such a huge fuss bout the carpet thing :/
CL O Levels paper next wed ehveriebuudieee.
Got to memorise all the idioms and beautiful phrases.
Why-oh-whyyyyy must they make a whole sentence when we can just say shangxing(sad).
Beads of tears rolled down her cheeks like a broken string of pearls
Might as well ask us to direct a moobvie..

That's just the way it is I guess.
Soooo. Tdy I went to Bio bridging even though I passed ._.
I thought T.tan said fail Sa2 needed to go so I went but then I realised those who passed overall did not have to go.
I should be happy and all that I could learn more but I didn't really learn a lot.
Bummer.

OHKAYE!
I solved the cbox problem. I think.
Should be able to tag now but not many people knows this url.
Off I go to the toylot :)
Love'ya!

P.s Watch Natalie Tran on Community Channel on youtube!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home