Saturday, November 6, 2010

Warning-Rant.


Herro.
Ever thought about running away?
I love fairytales. So much so I wish I was the princess who cut her finger on a spinning wheel and went into slumber. Then comes along a prince on a white horse who kisses her and they fall in love.
Even if it isn't an animation.
13 going on 30's storyline is so cool. Even if It's unrealistic cos there's no such thing as wishing dust, I'd die to act her role.
At least I get to live the moment. Even if It's plain acting.
There she goes with the loveydovey stuff again but really!
Even say.. Indiana Jones! Or Jane in Tarzan!
There's a whole world of adventure and we're like stuck in this singapore monopoly life game.
seriously, don't the hdb flats and condos look like game pieces?
I really hope to believe I've flown across the atlantic like Amelia Earhart did but woke up in my bed the next moment.
But everyone knows that's poppycock.

It's like "What's that mother? It's a bird. Its a plane. Its.. Superman!"
If only it was superman, or wonder-woman.
In real life, it'll prob go like this
"What the hell is that? It's a bird. It's a plane. It's.. It's. A falling leave."
Movies make all of us dream for bigger things than scoring in exams or finding a great job or getting famous because of charity work.
They make us dream about talking dogs, wonderful romances and being a superhero after falling into a chute filled with mutated slime.
Inception.. Inception.
Duh I'd sure like to go into someone's head and play ard with his dreams.
Maybe convince the lta that the priority seat thing doesn't work.
I wish.
I was a bird. Def not an ostrich but a bird which could fly.
Then I can fly all over the world and eat worms or other stuff w/o having to pay or cook.
Sure, I wouldn't have the IQ of a human but Being smart doesn't always lead you to a good life.
The mad scientist in Dracula died in the end aft being used by Dracula to make Frankenstein.
His smarts killed him. (I'm not saying we shouldn't study)
But he could have just stayed as a villager and wait for Van Helsing to save em'
Which he did. Then again, It's from a movie.
See, we are so influenced by movies.
Because the fictional characters mostly lead better lives than us
Even if they'd died, the good guys often die with honour.
While we get killed by gangsters cos they felt offended when ppl stare at them -rip.

Ridiculous cos I'm all hyped up and talking bout this when we're all gonna fall back into the same routine again.
God I pray,
Please at least grant me a fairytale in love.
You can strike of the prayer in which I asked to be catwoman.
Amen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home