Monday, November 8, 2010

May I have this dance?


Os are coming to an end and grad night is nearing.
Pretty excited cos I'm in the comm along with other Scs and It's kinda like the best event to be involved in out of all the other events like ptm, sec1 registration and sorts.
The theme is.. MASQUERADE.
So cool ttm!
Last year's was Swiss Fantasia but I doubt many really came in costumes.
There was this girl in a Santa helper costume, she looked really good :)
Anyway, this year everyone will be wearing masks. Including the teachers although we'll be buying their masks.
Y'know those cheapcheap party masks? Yap!
The dresscode for comm members (girls) are a blue skirt and a white blouse.
Which I happen to have even before I knew bout it, ain't gotta worry bout shopping.
Heard that Lynette and Lia are gg to shop for the skirt and blouse, gooluck!
My skirt is from Zara, blouse.. I forgot.
Yayyyy, so excited for grad night. We even get our own hotel room to prepare the logistics and stuff. Plus, it's good to experience grad night this yr so we know what we're in for next yr.
I hope the sec3s next yr think of an equally cool or even better theme. No costumes please! :p

Yap :D Sigh. Just ended a 4 hour meeting w Bern and Colleen bout Choir camp games
Only 3 major games with 1 back up and it took so long.
Somemore we're behind deadline.. Sorry von and lia.
Sth cropped up yest and I couldn't use the comp at all :(
Tmr the proposal will be handed up to you all naisely done I swear.
Okedokey, gotta go toylot and make huge bubbles bwt waist and arms hahaha.
Miss the long talk w Hilda, Rhia and Shihui..
Someday. :)

Love'ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home