Monday, June 13, 2011

100.


This is my 100th post! Which will be continued after I finish the following:
1) Chem- Electrolysis & Metals
2) Physics- E,W,P
3) SS- Transnational Terror.
Stay tuned! ( My few readers are like ninjas lol. They come and go w/o leaving a trace o.o)
Cos imma ninja nin ninja nin ninja, woo.

IM BACK.
So guess what? I didn't manage to do physics. Wow I'm so screwed. Anyway, God please let me be able to sleep before 12 and wake up urleeee tmr :( Dinner with those who didn't go camp was nice. The ones left behind stand united yo. So yea I can't believe this is my 100th post. It's like a century.. k not really.
I am so friggin' proud of myself Gasp* Cos I've never had a blog this stable. Like k maybe I do have a few hiatus periods but other than that I almost always keep this blog alive right?.. right? And I really hope I continue with this. I realised that I ain't so bothered by the blogskin and y'know "Oh is it okay? Nay it looks kinda outdated and someone else alr has it.." Or "Dang it, I gotta change my age to 16.. Wishlist! I alr got the instax gotta strike that off.." Cos my blog has nothing but AMELIA AMELIA SINGAPORE TAGBOX p.s tagbox's so lonely. People who don't exist are praising me everyday saying that my research was awesome and stuff. Its so sad.. like me hugging myself or giving myself a pat on the back reminding myself that I'll always be thre for me.
Okay that just freaked me out a little o.o
Hahaha found this @ weheartit which took this from tumblr. It's pretty true lol I just gotta be happy that when I say "God I'm so unintelligent." I really am.
So yeah, if you're reading this give yourself a pat on the back for being such a nice person haha. Keep reading and uh I do visit a lot of blogs regularly their posts are pretty interesting too. I moved to blogs so much cos Natalie Tran and youtube personalities haven't been uploading much..
OOOOOOH kay so imma get back to hugging myself cos it feels so good to know someone cares y'know?
Oh amelia.. You're such a nice person~
P.s Now you found out why I don't need a bf. I'm in a relationship with myself :( Or rather..
Hell yeeeeeah :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home