Thursday, May 26, 2011

For the sake of blogging,

Was Mom's bday on tuesday, also the day I finally told my parents my results. A full family portrait hehe. Sorry haven't been blogging so much, lost the drive and my life hasn't been at its most interesting so.. Anyway we had dinner at crystal jade, the all-too-famous peking duck. Craving for western right now sigh.
Dad gave this to her cos he couldn't find the ipad2 anywhere, its really on demand so many places were sold out already. So funny when I saw it, at first I thought he was gonna buy those Chinese burning paper thingy. Did'ya know they got an ipad paper thing now? So that people on the other side can use the ipads. And I thought shampoo/cars were ridiculous. Like where do they get the water or diesel? Hell's so hot everything evaporates. Volatile.. is that it?
I gave her the stuff I bought from etude house. The stuff there are pretty cute but I don't use those kinda stuff. Anyhoo, I got the membership card and its so smallish and cute. Great that its for a lifetime. Here's a picture,
Entitles you to a 7% discount for every buy I think. I just got it from spending above 50bucks. Idk if I'll buy anything from there though. Oh yeah, I'm not a makeup kinda person but I think Shu Uemura's pretty cool. They got branches here in sg, makeovers and stuff. I'll prolly mess my face up if I prepare for gradnight myself so I guess its worth trying. Btw, gradnight's 2 days from the last day of Os, 2 days to get everything done. Gonna be so busy.
Beauty Sanctuary haha. I wonder.. there weren't such beauty kits during ancient times does it mean people back then were mostly pimply and had greasy hair? Cos in The Tudors they all look really clean and all. Moving on,
This's the card I made for mom, not bad eh? I spent a good 2 hours plus on it, cos imma amateur. If I got the time I'll make pretty cards for goodfriends after Os :) Got dad to write a note too, he kept asking me what to write. She's your wife you should know better!

Uncovered this really old pic, its actually a screenshot from a video. This was in my previous church, I was the little Mary I think. The boy beside me is Ansel and beside him is his sister Angela. My once best friend. Why did we have to change churches.. Other than that I also found plenty of photos (real ones) in the study room. Me in florida and Vancouver with cousins and me as a flower girl in Minneapolis. Can't wait for eoy trip!
Okay, feeling pretty stone lately. Like Idk I wish I had a sibling or sth Its so boring at home even with studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home