Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Miles away.

Y'know how it is missing relatives? Or just cuzzies in this case. When I'm here, this little red dot on the atlas and they're all the way there. I do have cousins in Malaysia and Indonesia, but those waaay out there in those "Which part" Countries. Like, "Where do you live?"-Aussie. "Oh cool which part?"- Goldcoast :)
But now its like. "Hey where'ya from?"-Singapore. "Oh which part?"-... Singapore? "Yea I know but where exactly?"-Bukit Batok. o.o I guess its fiiine.. At least it doesn't go like this:
"Where'ya from?"-Singapore. "Is that in the South of China?" Booyou ._.
Yap, we're all playing monopoly here in sg. Except we get skyscrapers and hdb buildings instead of low rise houses. If only we could look across the horizon eh?
Joyce looks pretty happy in London. She's so smart, sometimes I think my Dad wishes for me to be just like her. Even though he doesn't compare. Which parent doesn't want their child to do well in school :l Oh btw, exams today were hm.. manageable. Don't wanna sound too confident, then I'll get bigger disappointment. Usually.
Peter and Philip. Last time we had fun was when we were over turning starfishes in Bali and going on Banana Boats with Willy and the adults. Fun fun fun fun. Hope everything's good in the states.
Carolina, the last time we met was when we were toddlers in Indonesia. Idk where she is right now, prolly studying abroad. But I met Steph last year during the wedding :) Can't wait to meet up.

Emma and Leo! Its been like 7 years or so. I rmb Leo being obsessed with electronic stuff hahaha. Looking under fridges, switching stuff on and off, going crazy with my dad. Lucky I got emma on facebook, @ least we're kinda still in touch.
There's still Juliana and Ryan in Canada, Vancouver. I rmb being mean to you cos I stuck bubble gum in your books and sharpened the new pencil you didn't wanna sharpen. But I enjoyed Disneyworld in Florida sooo much! And the gigantic golden retriever your neighbour had. And how tasty ice-cones were :P But I can't find you guys on facebook, bummer.

Sigh. Can't everyone just commit and plan a huge reunion holiday or sth? Not in Singapore please haha, sho boring here. Looking forward to hopping from state to state after Os! Gonna study briefly for el paper now, goodluck to you pal :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home