Sunday, April 24, 2011

Say wha-?

Ever had this feeling? When you wanna give some advice to people and you're afraid they get insulted and say its none of your business. But its actually cos you care too much. And I'm just that sorta person who corrects people a lot, sometimes even more than I do to myself. (Which is bad.) Just finished Choosing Our Parents and I guess it is true some stuff your parents like to do becomes a habit of yours over time. Like when the radio in the car is playing and some Cyndi Lauper song is playing, I just know the lyrics like *snap Then dad would sing along. Prolly cos my whole 16 years I listened to oldies. Like the huge cd display thing in my living room? It's almost all from the 1980s onwards. Some even older. Idk how I know this song but I just know it hahah. Just like how I'm listening to 95fm now and so far every song? I know them. And until now I still don't know what point I'm trying to make lol o.o
Yap. Sometimes I wished I was Ben 10 so I can shapeshift into a monster and torture the person I disliked.- if I ever do dislike someone that much. Thankfully, I don't :) But nah haha, I'm not the cruel. Last time I used to think of all the ways I could torture my enemy, most of which were inspired from the gruesome ways in Saw or Final Destination. But as for now, I'll prolly just slap that beach/bastard. AGAIN, thats if I do hate anyone that much. I do not. For now.



Now ain't this pretty? Can consider for grad night teehee. Many people have told me that grad night's useless and they'd rather go out with their friends cos its just an event which everyone wants to look gorgeous or suave for. But I've attended the previous one as a member in the planning comm and yes it is kinda boring. There's no dancing or punch or ice sculpture beside the food. But still, its the last and prolly first time we'd all come tgt for a dinner and celebrate the end of Os and our 4 years in swiss. Hhaha, sounds so fellowship-ish. Sooo I hope many people go. And I hope the theme is really Poseidon-paradise. Cos then blue would be involved, and I'll come dressed as a smurf! :D Really thinking bout making a fashion statement haha, like trash the usual dresses and clutches (No idea how a small bag like that is useful.) Come in a blue smurf costume heh. We'll see we'll see..
K sooooo yap. Bye guys!

"This wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase."
-My Immortal. Evanescence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home