Monday, May 2, 2011

Liberated.

Boy am I happy :)
Someday when I visit a REAL beach i'm gonna take a pretty peekture like this one above. So today was pretty fufilling, managed to clear my electrolysis doubts myself. Ugh seriously? The textbook is waaay better, i didn't even have to look through the notes. And I completed the 65 mcq on electrolysis have yet to mark it myself. Dinner was good, parents dabao-ed peking duck. The morning was so still though :l Usually children would play outside @ the playground or swimming pool, considering today was a holi but nope. The water feature thingy wasn't even on. It was dead quiet whilst studying, was kinda like God turned down the volume of the world cos Melia had to study. Oh cheeky you! hahaha. But then the rally trucks started coming in and gah- screw loud hailers.
Did have lil breaks in between. But nth much happened online except twitter and youtube. Natalie Tran FINALLY uploaded a new video, her 'Around the Lonely Planet' latest video is awesome. Viola, baycon. I do not know why funny, witty and independent women are usually single? Like y'know cos I'm kinda funny and kinda witty and actually kinda independent and single- Oh no I don't have a boyfriend I'm gonna dieeee. :P (And apparently kinda boastful today.) Self praise ish no praise melia.
You heard? Amelia's figured it out. I've been spending way too much effort looking through the things I type twice or even thrice to make sure I sound okay. And I am done with sounding okay. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Give it up f0r Marilyn Monroe. I prefer the 2nd part of what she said. So yeah, if you're disappointed or was kinda expecting more from me.. Sue me.
ANYWAY.
The Indiana Jones Boy had me thinking thinking thinking all day long. Idk why but I have a good feeling we'll meet again. :)
Byeyou!
I sure do not know her as a person and I don't even watch her movies. But her quotes speak to girls so much so that someone should just publish a book bout' em. Its funny how the bitches then, are still the same kinda bitches we have now.
"If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty." -Marilyn Monroe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home