Friday, April 29, 2011

You're Getting Bored, Mr.

This probably doesn't need further elaboration lol. Except..
- Why does it itch so bad.
Have no idea what kinda camera this is but sure looks good. Idk why pictures of stuff with a semi dried up flower beside it look so much better than if it were w/o the floral or petals. Do hope I get a polaroid by grad night *Keeping fingers crossed.
Things I do when I run out of stuff to do on the comp. Oh btw today's paper was killer, also due to an itchy butt for the whole 2 hours. Had to constantly shift my weight from butt cheeks to butt cheeks. And xf still had the cheek to say it was easy.. Sigh I guess it was peanuts for the scholars. Look at the no. of times I used cheek in a para, awesomee.

"Who doesn't long for someone to hold, who knows how to love you without being told. Somebody tell me why I'm on my own, if there's a soulmate for everyone."
Watched "Strangers, again." Kinda predict that my 1st relationship's gonna be like that, but we'll see. Prolly would try it out on him (whoever he's gonna be.) :"You do know that there are only 2 choices for us, its either we eventually get married or we break up. Do you think we'll get married?" Hope God gives me someone witty, funny and doesn't cling on me like a monkey. The day when I can relate to happy love songs while singing em' in the shower. Hahaha.

Lord, If it isn't too much to ask for.
Please give me a fairytale.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home