Saturday, May 14, 2011

Girl, put your records on.


Friday was ozzum possum. Went out with beautiful girls to town. 313 is really the best shopping centre for an all girls outing. You can spend hours there! First we grabbed a drink @Gongcha. Had my usual, then headed to cine for "Best Fries Forever." Pretty good actually :) Afterwards we went up to the floor with the lan and arcade, almost wanted to book a chamber but seriously. A trip to town just to play comp games and watch movies in a room? Sounds more like a sleepover. Talking bout sleepovers I haven't had a slumber party in years :( After Os prolly. Too bad none of us live in gigantic houses. Aaaanyway, decided shopping @313. I pinky promised hilda three times that if I bought any clothes that were not on sale I'd have to do a dare in school. I only bought a hat so 2 things! Its either cos nth caught my eye or I really resisted temptation. I'd like to think its cos of no. 2 :p
So on our way there we took lotsa pics, the 4 girls at the back took even more with lanjia's cam.
Attempting the "cute-sy" pose. A lil fail but this cracked me up hahaha.
Hilda, Laz and Jen were taking so long @F21 so 3 of us proceeded on to uniqlo. Pretty cool they had a few Cath Kidston shirts but we didn't buy any. Our.. or at least my main stop was the hats! Too bad they didn't have the funny Hun looking hats anymore but these ones were naise too :) Surprised we didn't get caught for taking photos, whoops :p
Then Rhia had to go for her interview :( The rest of us met up agn and went to various shops and finally ended up @ New look. SHOES GALORE, only hilda bought her pair of shoes. The rest of us were fooling ard trying all sorts of shoes, mainly the high ones. This one above really caught my eye but then I ask myself if I really needed em' now. I didn't and I prolly wouldn't even wear them out often so I let it go. Plus the price was way too expensive $.$
Oh yeah there was this little shop that we went to and jenny bought her apparel. Sh and I tried on maxi dresses. Really liked those but then again, we wouldn't wear them anytime soon and it was 60bucks so we decided not to buy em. I think its more than just not being able to wear them its cos we're 16. Maxi dresses are like cleavage and all.. even if you wear a tube it's still a pretty 'daring' thing to wear. So yea I guess when we hit 18?..
Dinnnnner @Food republic. Initially wanted tgif or some western restaurant but it was late and we were starving so we settled for chicken rice, all of us. Yummeh.
Talked for quite awhile, we were like the last customers in the whole food court hahaha. Then our last few pics tgt! Did really funny poses. This one above is Chinese Dance pose heh. We did a teachers one and a random one. What a joke :) We went home afterwards, I was the only one who took the train and my earphone was busted so it seemed like a really long ride home. The man sitting beside me creeped me out a lil, kept staring at the pics on my cam which I was browsing thru and my smses.. Lucky he got out @Yishun.
I created a tumblr. I try to take my own photos but there are some which I really fancy like this pop up card. Made me search for tutorials on youtube. Watch out guys, melia's gonna melt your heart when she makes you a cute pop up card :)
This is the cardi that I was talking bout'. But we all know Dianna looks good and better in everything. She's so fun and sweet, the behind the scenes of glee showing her fooling ard is just such fresh air. Lea Michelle's laughter is (y) too. Omgee, I've been youtubing way too much :/
Shall cut down. Today I didn't study at all hm, wokay bye hope you had fun reading this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home