Monday, June 13, 2011

Secondhand Serenade.

Isn't this pretty? It'll go great with a red dress :) Too bad my long hair's gone tho.. Its aight, it'll grow back some day. And uh don't mind my random title. Just thought bout sth to do with 2nd cos its my 2nd post and cos today will be the night that I will fall for you~
Yummeh. Haven't had cheesecake for sucha long time. Couldn't gotten 1 at coffee connoisseur in town later but nay.. Anyway Happy Birthday Wilson!
Made a lame video.. Again haha. I was proving how the word "colourful" when silently said sounds like 'iloveyou'. So hence this whole video was mute lol. Seriously, I said a lot of random stuff just by mouthing the words and now I forgot what I said in the video so putting the voice in is gonna be a tough one. Idk if I'll post it up its kinda lame lol. Then again, the only un-lame vd i've put up so far's the bday one. We'll see..
K then, I stink haben bathe :( Shall go.. bathe then study? Yea def need to study I'm so screwed if I don't mug for these 2 last weeks. Go melia go melia goooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home