Thursday, July 28, 2011

I wanna be an astronaut.

So career talk was just yesterday and God am I glad I went :) There were 3 speakers- senior senior senior alumni and the 2 young alumni. I paid extra attention to the banker and doct ones. The other.. wasn't as articulate and he kept beating rd the bush. A N Y W A Y, started to feel really proud of my dad and wondered if that's the feeling he's been wanting to get for a nong time. To be p r o u d of me. Hm, this isn't gonna dampen my mood so moving on~
Daddy in style. K not really lol.
Joces and net friends have always said my dad was 'style'. Kinda weird how they say it. Seeing your friend walk outta the fittin room and gg:" Damn girl that's what I call STYLE." hm nah my dad just happens to have his own personal fashion consultant aka only child *Royalty wave* I bet when I was still in strollers, I alr helped my dad pick clothes. Like nod or not. And know I give more constructive criticisms like: "No you'll just look like an old man tryin'a dress young." Which is kinda true actually HAH. So yeah, pretty glad he doesn't wear those 'uncle' shirts with the random patterns.
When I was young, I really wanted to be just what my dad was. A banker. Then I realised I don't like numbers so its unlikely that I'll ever be a banker. Communication skills muz be vali gud too. My dad drilled me since I was able to talk, thankful for that.
Last Sat I brought the girls to edge! They didn't like the loud music SO DO I. Trying to tell pastor to get the music guys to tone down a lil. Anyway, it was a blessed evening ;))) About Catholics practices being more 'holy' than us Christians? I beg to differ. My previous church also sang hymns, prayed diff, didn't speak in tongues. Y'know as long as you worship the same God, it's still awesome. Just cos you go to church and do those stuff? Christians and catholics alike. It doesn't you any more a christian the same way hanging ard in a garage makes you a car. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HEART.
Gotta love leme cam :))) This was kinda lika rojak post thoughts flyin ard everywhere but yeap, better than nth right?
P.s AM eyewear's rockin the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home