Friday, July 1, 2011

What's my fav colour?

So as you guys know, my parents went to Taipei a few weeks back. Oh wait I don't think you knew.. Anyway, they took lots of photos including the one above. Those flowers are so pretty. They're like clustered in balls.. They'll go great as wrist corsages. In case you're wondering what it is, this is a corsage.
Pretty eh? Prolly go with your favourite flowers (My favourite flowers are daffodils but I don't think you can put daffodils on a corsage..) and also what you're wearing. But usually corsages don't go with cocktail dresses cos they're mostly to show off your legs, no one would look at your wrist. Corsages are.. sweet and I can imagine it with a long flowy dress that blends in with your skin tone. Most fair asians would look fab in pastel colours. Like peach, cos we got black hair some brunettes but we'll be like (white,brown,peach) Ozzum possum.

And when I looked through the pics with my dad, he said my mom was very hiao in some of the photos haha and its true! Look.

God knows what she was doing or trying to do.. Anyway then I realised that adults have their posing times too haha. Like how we got our peace signs and manymany diff cutesy poses. My mom has her special one of a kind pose here. And my dad has his "This is me posing for a candid like in the mags" pose. Tho.. you aren't supposed to pose for a candid.
Now doesn't my dad look good? Hahaha. What was weird was that these photos were taken with a dslr and its supposedly really good but when I put it tgt with the pics I took with Lemecam on the iphone, the quality wasn't as good. Guess its the effect or the lighting o.o

Anyhoo, this is my iphone taken with dad's iphone. Really like the cover, didn't know they sold Cath Kidston iphone covers too, I thought it was only bedsheet covers and stuff. Floral isn't really my type esp on clothes but this made me realise that diff patterns/colours look good on diff stuff! Like to different people as well, I like repeating patterns and those indie outta the blue weird shapes kinda stuff on my clothes but not on iphone covers.. Floral's good. And for furniture and small table top items I usually go with 1 colour stuff or teak wood. So yea, these few days have been mugging and exams and also less usage of comp cos almost everything can be done on the iphone :) + discovering more bout what my preferences are and stuff so.. that's neat! K back to studying.
Bye Qt pies :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home