Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I AM un GLAMOROUS.

Hey there sexy :) This is me fooling ard at 7am in the morn. I didn't even wake up that early lol I woke up at what.. 12? I couldn't sleep again ugh. Let today be a change puhleaseeee.

K so I was watching a drama and you know dramas make girls cry a lake lol. Okay so this one above is when sth good happens like the family is reunited and they wail and hug and- I suddenly thought bout the earthquake movie we watched during the cl oral camp haha the crying was epic. Moving on,
This is the middle range. When something small happens but y'know..sensitive people like me just can't take it. Rudolph the red nose reindeer~

Ah thiz iz the worze. When really super sad stuff happens (mostly between guy and girl) This is the worst cos a lot of times the mucus come down too. Then if we don't have tissue.. Uh-oh.
K so before any of you ask me out (hehe) for a movie and it happens to be some deep based on true life romantic kinda thing, don't be surprised hahaha. :(
This was pretty random k, byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home