Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cause for Charity


Haven't been updating a lot :l
On the bright side, I've completed my geog hwk.
So Ilove singapore walk was quite a success.
Me and my parents were ushers but honestly our presence was redundant lol
"This way please." -end-
But at least I got the sunflowers :)
Sunflowers and daisies are much nicer than roses.
Roses may be romantic but sometimes it isn't, like in beauty and the beast when the petal falls off.
Also, I got the helium balloons!
2 of em actually. Tried the squeaky voice yest and its like a temporary high
After that I felt super oozy and outta breath, the feeling sucked.
Tmr there's grad night comm meeting in the afternoon, whoosh.

Okayeee. Gotta go, bird. (Only some of you would get that codeword)
-will continue this post tmr-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home