Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Move

This came really quick I didn't even have time to sort out how I felt bout this like to be devastated or excited bout the move. If you haven't heard from me or.. anyone else.. I am moving. And it isn't just bout shifting weight from butt cheek to butt cheek I am migrating to Aussieland. Last year it was almost China, if it weren't fr my dad's poor chinese i'd be there feeding ducks right now. We're going thr after my O level results meaning I'll be doing college thr (Canberra) The first thing that came to my mind was: Is Honey gonna be thr? And the answer's yes. Thank God. It.. prolly is a good thing and i'm pretty excited really cos i've been talking bout the migrating issue since eons ago so yippee? ofc I'll be missing the friends I have here but I sure am not gna miss the weather x_o. So yeah. More details c'min up soon aft more talks with the fam.
Miss me x
















I kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home