Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fame-Remember my name

I watched Fame today, the newer version of it. It made me think where I could be if I were born in the states and started ballet earlier.. Not that I'm uber good but at least I'll get a shot in a school like that.
I definitely can't sing. Opera-ish songs aren't very naise.
Their recesses are wacky! Dancing, people playing instruments. And snap, they just bond like that.
Kherington Payne is a beauty, she dances like woah. And she has a very commercial face.
Just wished she didn't join pussycat dolls, she wouldn't be the starlet in that group anyway.
And its all sex appeal.. even in the dancing.
In the show, the guy just ask the girl whether she wants to hang out and everything is just so perfect. Of course, its cos its scripted but I'm sure some lucky souls out there rlly do experience it. It's so sad that here we aren't as open and there's always always an invisible line between genders. Which is so stupid.
I rmb wanting to go into the sas- Singapore American School. It's very expensive and they usually treat the americans better. It's not that I feel that they're of higher class and I wanna be in their league but they seem to have so much more fun. With homecoming and all the open and inviting people. I once thought that another benefit is that they don't have ahlians there. The typical hair, outfits and "bimbo-ish" ways. But then again, they do have bitches and sluts there. It's like gossip girl. But they're so glamourous. There's nth glam bout those in the schools we're in.. Omw, I sound so shallow. :l
Hm, another year in swiss and I'm out. I kinda like it when I leave a campus and I get a fresh start with my social life. I get to not make the mistakes I made in Sec school. History is actually quite useful now I know.. I'll be sad that I wouldn't see some of my friends again but It's alright really. My primary school connections are mostly gone. I meet better ppl in Sec sch, who knows i'll meet even better ppl in poly :) People who love animals just like me. Guys in the same course as me hahaha, falling in love seems like such a wonderful thing. But I hope my first will also be my last, so i guess there's no use rushing into one now when we got so many other stuff to juggle.
This post is totally messed up haha, I didn't organise it really well. Just type type type ( Ding! ) type type type (Oh yeah) type type.
Anyhoo, im bored so.. yea.
Love'ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home