Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Night Owl.


I.can't.sleep.
And its killing me. My left eye itches so bad I think I'll go blind with all the rubbing. If I had a private pool I'll prolly go moon tanning now. Random: Have you ever tried skinny dipping? I've not. I think its kinda okay if you're alone. (But hey whats the fun in that? Hahaha, kidding.)
Oh anyway, this isn't the revamp post. Tmr prolly.
Just feel like taking drowsy pills (sleeping pills.) I'm sucha night owl, most awake at night. It'll prolly be good if I'm the sort who goes partying at zouk or whatever but I ain't so screw that :l My life has no room for partying/drinking/smoking. God fills it up to the brim already. Woohoo (Blue smurf thingy pops up and waves arms on msn)
Since I'm nowhere near dozing off.. time to read the bible. Yest I skipped to revelations, kinda scary knowing bout the suffering even the good would have to go through :( But wht happens next. That's worth the pain :) Wokiedokes, have fun sleeping :)
P.s I kinda wanna make the bbq to a all girls thing. It'll be more fun :?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home