Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jellybeans

I tried doing a vlog and it failed. Videos just seem much better with a western accent. A for asian right here and my attempt on other accents is bullcrap. So guess I'll be blogging for quite awhile now. Just read a few blogs and It's really amusing how some girls ( Stereotypical here cos most bloggers are female.) sound like philosophers. It's prob good cos either my general knowledge sucks or the few asian philosophers are mainly male and old. or dead. Why philo,
cos they use such impressive words. I dont even know what they mean I gotta google it, and they're usually a great addition to my phrasebook :) Like the most common used words are say.. nostalgia (Did I spell it right?) Man, I don't even know what it means LOL. It did gave me an idea though, like nausea.
Just realised I got plenty to do. Choir camp logistics for games, choreo for dances, christmas bbq (Really skeptical bout' it but nvm) and household chores. The one I hate the most is clearing webs in my room and killing the spiders cos I gotta bring in the ladder and put it back in the storeroom. I'm always good at taking things out, suck at putting it back. Same goes for washing dishes :l Wow, bonus I blogged twice today. :) Gonna gooo.
Loveya!

"Standing on the edge of forever, at the start of whatever."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home