Sunday, November 28, 2010

Famous Couples

They're a great looking couple. Donnie Yen and Cissy Wang brings us fireworks. And babies haha, Jasmine and James. I've been re watching quite a no. of movies donnie yen was in. Say like 14 blades, Painted Skin, Ip Man 1 & 2, Bodyguards and Assasins, Legend of Chen Zhen.
Its a really good photoshoot, so artsy hee :)
Sigh. Why must good looking men be so far away.. The 2 best thing about him is his martial arts skills and piano skills. A man who can fight, play an instrument and looks like a sculptured piece of art. Donnie Yen, my friends.
Of course, in the west now everyone knows who's the best looking hollywood couple. Give it up for Brangelina! I found this cartoon really cute haha. Angie still looked like how she did in Mr and Mrs Smith, they shouldn't have added the beard on Brad though :l They got like what, 5 children alr? Poor Anniston.. If she had wanted kids maybe she'll still be with Brad. Then this couple will get the BLWC. Best Looking Hollywood Couple.
Woohooo. Jenna Jameson and CHANNING TATUM. They looked awesome in step up. Channing was super toned in that movie and She's the Man. Now he's.. fatter. But still, he dances and acting skills are pretty good. Too bad he's.. married. Happily married more so :(

Hm, they do look great. Looking forward to their divor- first child :)
I seem to be posting more on what I think and all this hollywood gossip rather than my own life, if i were to try it'll prob end up like this.

So hey guys today I woke up late hehe. Then I went to get breakfast. Then I came home and I saw a cat on the way it was really cute. Then I did my homework for a few hours then I took a nap then I went to pee then I got a drink then I went to do somemore hwk and now I'm here :D

So I'll stick with this sorta blogging :) My imagination and thoughts are much more interesting than the summary of my daily life. Bummer.
Wokiedokes,
Lubya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home