Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Starlets

From playing a child spy to a smart and pweety ice princess to a psycho in gg
Michelle Tratchenberg is awesome! She's so pretty and i wonder if she really ice-skates in ice princess or maybe she got a double.. but if she does then bonus :) She was a disney child star then they all mature into hollywood. Selena Gomez's "A year without rain" is kinda naise. Anyway, she's so gifted and she reminds me greatly offffff.
ANNE HATHAWAY.
One of my favourite actresses, the other is jennifer garner btw.
I so loved "Bride Wars", "Princess Diaries", "The Devil Wears Prada", "Get Smart". Even Min said she's pretty. Her red carpet pictures are (y). Hahaha, bride wars's so funny.
Phony dance instructor:" I bring you rhythm, I bring you daaanceee, I bring you sexxxxxxx-ah." Uber funny during that scene. You guys should watch her shows if you haven't :D

I've not eaten anything since I woke up :( So lazy to get my butt off the floor and buy sth outside. i still have 5 qsts of tuition hwk undone gaaaaah. wokiedokes, off to work!
Lublublub'ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home