Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blood and Moobvies

The thing i hate most bout being female is this. I feel uber drained like im on the edge of getting a fever and my vjayjay hurts like crap. Times like this I feel like sterilising myself. Lol if I ever become a vet and it hurts so much during work I wonder what I'll do to myself.. Is it possible to operate on yourself? Idk. Oh and I feel so depressed that I do my homework. Speaking of hwk, the copying thing is balls.
Anyway.
I watched this last night, its officially one of my fav movies. Haha, how many "one of my fav movies" movies do I have anyway? Countless LOL. Okaye, one of my fav chinese qingqing qiang qiang fighting movies. The romance in this is awesome. Solely cos of this guy right here.

Hee. Nah, I'm kidding. The plot and Michelle Yeoh played a really impt role too. But just look at him! He's korean btw, Jung sth sth. But with the ancient guy ponytail he looks very chinese. And his acting skills quite win. This. is got shuai qi. Compared to those kpop boy bands or F4 and 5566 duplicates. How do they even share the profit with so many ppl in the group? And I wonder if they put eyeliner o.o I'll be the happiest girl in the world if my hub's personality is like ah sheng in the movie. I'll be the craziest girl in the world if my hub looked like jung sth sth on top of the personality. Awe-summmme.
Let us review my 'This guy is so hot' list.
1) Channing Tatum
2) Joo Ji Moo
3) Jung sth sth.
Now I just need to get another angmoh to balance it out. Oh and I had fun watching Natalie Tran's vds on youtube yest she decided to strip infront of the camera.
Kidding, her vds are decent and funny and oh-so-true. Go watch you lifeless people, just type community channel on the search engine. She's on wiki so that means a whole lot of goodness. Well. Marilyn manson is on wiki too but he's thr due to an overload of shit in his life.
Wokiedokes,
have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home