Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tickled-Pink

I'm uber happy today! Why? Cos I attended ballet for the 1st time in a long time :) Got a lot to catch up on so wish me luck! AND I got merit for Inter Found :D I know its not distinction and I know I also got merit last time for grade 7 but last time I got 55 (just merit), now its a 66! B3 if you look at it that way :) Gonna work hard for grade 8! And hopefully Inter if dad allows me to continue despite the big Os. Moving on.. AND I did christmas shopping tdy. Since class is at scape which is like the big oh shopping district I went to somerset to get dad's and mom's gifts! I know they wouldn't read my blog so I'm just gonna say it here. I got a blouse for mom at new look, gonna get another thing maybe jewels or sth. and for dad I got him shoes from VANS I've always wanted a shoe from vans and the 1st one I bought for now is.. not for me. But still, haha merry christmas! And its so expensive for a shoe.. Okay I've seen more expensive ones but still. Its $129.. So my dad better love it lol :p
Tadah. This is its logo. Thr's even a vault for the limited edition shoes and thr door's those of a bank with the huge wheel thingy (its surely a fake.. I think.) Oh and we (Me, alicia and vermelle) also went ard to look for naise apparel. Zara had nth that caught my eye cos its the winter collection and we all know its summer all yr round here. But we went to forever 21 and I bought sth, 1 thing out of all the apparels in all the 4 floors.

Not bad eh? Think I'll wear it to the class outing :) Oh haha, thank goodness I had friends thr. My atm card exceeded limit think cos of the shoes so I used cash. Lent a few bucks from em'. yap. So thats why Imma happy girl today heeeeheee.
Oh I have so many choices of plans tmr.. Sigh. Idk which one to attend. I sure wish I can go to the Ballet Marathon thing (Classes all the way) but im not sure my dad would allow me to since I gotta study. Humph :l Ah well, we'll see.
And wow! A post bout my life like finally hahaha :) Wokay, goodluck to all you hidden readers and buyee!
Just keep on swimming, keep on swimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home