Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Glee - Total Eclipse Of The Heart HD

I'm in love with this song. Esp glee's cover. Though the ballet part was a wee bit disappointing but the singing just makes up for it :)
Cory's acting is really good, the emotions and all.
Have been searching for places to watch glee but can't, mac can't support funshion.
It's pretty late now.. just can't sleep. I sometimes wish humans had no feelings, esp love. Cos in our culture seems like it always has to be dug out and not given. Even if in the end it just has to be rejected at least for that moment it's beautiful. Cos love takes courage and courage sometimes takes love.
Wokay, bye..
P.s please tag when you visit cos for a moment I thought no one reads my blog so I can post whatever I want. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home