Monday, March 14, 2011

Bohemian Rhapsody

Went to je library to do hwk by myself then met cyn at jp for lunch :) Got some unexpected buys hehe. Like the pencil box above! I really like it, the dogs look so much like honey haha. Okay the bb's just for show. Like, put a bb on a pile of shit and it makes the shit look so attractive. And the blouse too, i know that I promised a few friends not to buy anymore clothes but sighhhh okayokay I promise no more!
This blouse too. And whyyy the crazy "YEAH MAN." expression? Cos I finished my language hwk and I feel so good not wasting my morning sleeping in. Thanks to Dom's "Wake-up msgs". & I feel so bohemian tdy. The floral blouse, vintage shoes. Hahaha, and i bought famous amos cookies! Things to do before I die: Get secret recipe for fa cookies and make'em for my hubby. Teehee, kidding. I really wanna create a blogshop to sell those clothes I don't wear. Hm maybe aft Os.
I've learnt the ninja glare people heh, coolio ttm. Nigahiga's naise but Natalie Trans still better, pov. Oh I collected my high cut blue shoes from Rachel's sister yest. She works @ leftfoot Cine, her name's Renee and she sounds exactly like Rachel. Colette says she even smells like her. & she's really pretty ;) Looking forward to the 1st wear.

Peace!
Uh oh I want somemore, uh oh what're you waiting forrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home