Thursday, March 3, 2011

Raaaaandom

Hey look! SPLIT! :D hahaha kk rdm._.

I want more net outingssss. When will I have time to make time, everyday's so busy. Tdy I reached home @ 7 plus.

I love the beach. Even if the one we have here ain't that clean and is filled with imported sand :l I still like it, my glass is half full hehe. The best sand I've evr set my foot on was Gold Coast Beach. The sand is really really fine and real. You practically sink!
Hello world, I'm a mismatched glove from the shelves of a hardware store. -Wallflower.
The song is really nice.. the lyrics mostly. Makes so much sense. Oh I'm looking forward to milo thriathlon this sat haha can play at the beach aft the whole thing. I hope Chee and Jen quick make up their mind who's gonna swim haha so glad im cfm cycling teehee. I've nvr really swam in salt water b4 except snorkelling.. It's pretty much the same I guess whoops :p

Speaking bout snorkelling.. I'm so itching to go off to some Nim's island and climb trees all day. Go snorkelling and water rafting and jumpingdown a waterfall. I shall post some pics up soon bout snorkelling and stuff. :)

I'm pretty surprised my mood changed quite a bit while walking home. I was sulky all day cos some things happened. I broke a beaker and scalded my finger (no biggie) cos it was boiling water. Stupid reflex action.. I hope Mr Lim wouldn't mark me down for safety. And my whole graph's and readings are screwed -.- Work hard Mellllliaaaa! So like the pic above I guess its best to just hang your troubles on God's shoulders before you step into ur home. :)
K BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home