Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bird's Birday

Daddy's birthday! Went to this cl restaurant (I said that alr haven't I?) Anyway, the white wine was naise, the food was awesome. They were those kinda courses in which the dishes came 1 by 1 and they gave little droplets of sauce to make the dish look nice. The thing is, the food was heavenly! Foodgasms all e way. Went home, cut cake, took photos, gave dad his gift (Hope he likes it) Today 2 posts! & I'm supposed to be doing my homework hahaha. Kk last post of today. I've been pretty active in blogging these few days uh?
Wore this thr, have a habit of wearing stuff I just bought. Got this long cardi at f21 with Rhia on Sat. We're both not really the fep or bugis type of shoppers.. Anyhoo, promised we'll get our baggy 3 quarters tgt! Maybe some Sat after my ballet b4 your guitar yea?
K have a good evening,
Byeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home