Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm sorry if you read this.

I really wish I had a sibling. Who'd listen and comfort and not judge the things I say. And in return, make me feel special cos I'll be the only one who can do the same to him/her.

Because I realised that none of the close friends I've had stay close friends. Not like those American sitcoms whr the best friends forever thingy really works out. I've lost many good friends: Angela, Tingting, Melissa, Celeste. Now I'm on the verge of losing a few more, like Simin. I used to be almost invisible, with Acmq. And I had fun being in our own world. Free of gossips and conflicts and what not. Now its all coming back and I do not enjoy it. Y'know how I wish I'd go back to the days when I looked geeky in school. When no guys will even glance @ me and girls wouldn't even know me. I wanna be invisible again with my small group of friends. I wanna not care bout what stupid conflicts are happening in class cos none of my friends are involved.

Now I'm good friends with many really nice ppl. & thank God for that. But this isn't what I wanted after what happened between me and the clique. I don't wanna get sucked back into the world of bitch wars again. I pray really hard God, but I can't hear you.

Tonight's someone's gonna get killed. Tonight I'm gonna sleep with a heavy heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home