Friday, December 17, 2010

Crazy Acts.

I've always liked selena gomez's bob. So chic and seems really easy to handle. But I was also in love with longlonglong locks which look really feminine. I've cut my hair countless times this year end. Most recent one was tdy and it wasn't even planned.
This is jessica simpsons in her mv for the song I belong to me. It shows her cutting off her long hair into shoulder length hair. I wonder if she really did it? Or was it extensions she snipped off. Anyway, I was in the toilet trimming my fringe and was humming the song then I just went ahead, pulled the ends of my hair. And cut off bout 4 inches. I didn't know what got into me, guess that when you're rlly into a song you do crazy things. (Yea, thr were other things bothering me too). Anyway, it got rlly choppy cos I (obviously) didnt do a good job. I can't even draw a perfect circle let alone cut my own hair. So i skipped down to one of the many random hair salons nearby and tidied it up. Now its shorter but at least neater. Okay I promise, from tdy onwards I'm not gonna cut it (not even trim it) until next yr end. :)

So this is me. I don't like the right side its kinda flat. But oh well..
Wokay, bye!
P.s. My previous post was just to vent my.. (not anger just a lil frustration). Hate it when I know a secret I don't wanna know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home