Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Revamp!

So. I've been wanting this for a really long time :) I'm gonna hack down the custom made bed I have in my room cos I've grown and it isn't conducive for studying under the bed with the small space. So we're gonna just make it into a simple room: Bed,study table, bookshelf. Not much of an impact now but once its done I'll put it side by side with my 'before' pic and you guys can see k? It'll prolly be done by year end. (In 2 weeks.. Sigh)
I found this really cute hahaha, with the lego. The one on the left looks so 80's retro. Anyway, I left early from the class outing to meet dad at redhill. (In the end he got tired of waiting so I took the bus to ikea myself.) We went ard looking for naise furniture. And I've got KIVs for a bed, study table and bookshelf alr! It's really naise and I hope I get to paint my wall light blue too. Oh and dinner was yummilicious, had foodgasms all the way. The good ole meatballs and chicken wings. We got this salmon thing too and dessert.
I like how the cafeteria is structured, my dad says its like that in high school. Why can't sec school do the same.. Like each day there're diff menus and we just take our trays and choose whatever we want and the $$$ can be included in our monthly or (term) school fees. Smart eh?

Oh this is supposed to be meatballs ._. Wokay, the pics i used for this post is kinda fail. I'll choose better ones next time promise :) There's a lot I wanna say bout the class outing, not on the outing itself but kinda like a matter. Like a common situation, that'll be coming up next I guess. So I alternate between posts on my life and what I think to keep the balance.
Wokiedokes,
bye! (And wish me luck on my room!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home