Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear you,

I was planning to do dedications and I will but not now teehee. Lazy uh. Somemore, I realised I got a lot of girls who made an impact on my life this year so that means a hell lot of dedications.. I'll leave the pics here first so you all know who's touched my heart this year awwww. Oh and not just these 5 pics I'm still looking for pics with other babes. Like prolly.. 3 more? :) Stay tuned and I'm sho sorry! Oh and thanks ayesh for visiting :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Updated: 1/1/11

Dear Von, you've gt a great personality and I love your laughter and how you forbid me to touch your glorious hair teehee. It's so silky you should go pai adver! Anyhoo, thanks for laughing with me and not ever judging anyone at all :) Looking forward to next year yea? Cheryl can help us put makeup again for syf. Eh wait its 2011 alr :O Lol wokay yaps, gradnight 'wo men ban mei mei' yea! Hahaha, *bing. (heart touched)
Lia lia papaya! You very funny hor, fall down so many times this year haha. I'm super grateful for you and cuiting. You guys really cheer me up a lot when i'm down. The huge bday gift was awesome really. I'll keep it forever! Show it to my children and grandchildren and- you get the point :p Also, that time when I had sorethroat and I think I weeped in class? The next day you gave me those herbal tea and a note signed off anonymous? Totally *Bing. Although I didn't really like the tea I still drank you know! Hahaha, and actually at first I thought some secret admirer gave it to me but turns out to be youuuu. Nehmind still happy :D So I wish you the best k my dearest SC x 2 (Choir and council) mate, classmate, neighbour and most imptly, my friend. :)
K I love SC but this isn't a dedication to the whole bunch of em', I didn't crop it out but its actually AYESHA. Hey ayesh-aaaa, you're reallllly special like von but a diff type of special lol. My knowledge of starwars terminator and avatar has rocketed cos of you. Just like you said in the card "I think we're very different yet the same." I kinda agree :) Like. you're this active smart girl who prolly doesn't gossip very much. You watch shows girls normally don't watch and you're def not vain. Me lol, on the other hand, is guilty of gossiping sometimes. Watch 'bimbo' shows (I still dk why Confessions of a Shopaholic is bimbo-ish :O) and I'm vai- Let's just say I care more bout' how I look outside :) Haha don't worry I've nvr spent more than a min infront of the mirror (swear). Anyway, we still laugh and joke bout the same stuff and thats awesome! :) Looking forward to more of your ayesha-ish ways this year despite the Os. *Bing
============================================
Rest to be done sometime next time, stay tuned!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home