Friday, February 11, 2011


I haven't blogged in ages. Common tests are coming up so even lesser now I guess.
A LOT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MY ABSENCE FROM BLOGGING.
I'm lazy to post all but let's just say thr were really bad times and thr were really good times so they just cancel out to nothing.
I'll see when I have time to blog and when I feel like blogging. I somehow wish no one reads my blog so I can spill out all my troubles and worries and things I don't tell anyone here. Sigh. 1 thing i know bout myself is that I always let go of bad things but now I know letting go doesn't make you forget.
Been planning with Rhia bout Dom's present (I hope he doesnt see this.) Been ages since anyone came I think. The tagbox is filled with annoying auto sent compliments bout my blogging skills lol.
Shall do a post bout valentine's soon~ Bye!
p.s. If you've read this thank you so much for coming over hahaha :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home