Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zebras

This is gonna be a random post cos someone wants me to post zzzz. Isn't the pic above nice? I really like the grass. Sorry it isn't bout the dog cos y'know Honey is alr the best so yea. The grass totally speaks "Landed Houses." Like in those American movies whr the guy and the girl lay down on the grass cos its supposedly clean. But It's kinda prickly right? Maybe, maybe not. Cos those I sat on in Sg were synthetic. Anyhoo!
I miss Japan'09 Can't believe a year plus has passed since that trip! Looking forward to this year end's trip to America babyyyyy :D
With all the snow. Fluffyfluffyfluffy snow. "Its so flufffy im gonna die!" Hahaha to be honest I've not watched Despicable Me yet. Iron't I slow. (Get it? Iron.'t I slow?) Heh.

This is 1 of the modeling shots I did when I was like 6. or 7 I forgot. Im sooooo supposed to be studying ss now lol. Oh btw, I've learnt not to post secrets up on my blog. Somemore, its public :l. K bye!

Stop being jealous, Amelia.
You win some, you lose some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home