Monday, February 28, 2011

Comeback.


This is the vanilla cupcake we baked, except not that pretty. But hey! We're all 1st timers haha :p Had a helluva fun yest baling @ Rhia's home. I thought that crazy side of me was extinct alr :/ Glaaaaad I still know how to have fun.
School today was.. good. Despite the results, I had fun laughing at different moments of the day. Today was also Dad's bday, had dinner at some fancy restaurant @ Raffles Town Club. Hope he likes my present to him :)
Thats actually the place I wanted my batch of graduating students to have their prom at. Hm talking bout prom.. I ain't that excited anymore. It's mostly just bout the dressing up. We shall see.. Sorry if I haven't been posting so much lately. My previous posts were so not amelia cos amelia=:D 24/7. Just. have been thinking bout a lot lately (mostly non academics) and realised It may be sth nobody even cares bout. So heck, imma stop thinking bout it and start thinking bout my amath assigns.
Wokay, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home