Tuesday, March 1, 2011

@ the copa.


I'm just left with combined humans to get back and that's it for the CT1. Sigh, so many more exams to go. Fly away distractions, fly away. @ least now my routines at home are changing. Hopefully for the better..
I've been having a lot of fun by myself lately :) Making stupid MVs @ home infront of the mirror haha. Screaming out those high notes I can't reach. Stress reliever heehe. Hm there isn't much to say. Life has been just living, 99% School. I've somehow gotten used to my seating arrangement, was a bit skeptical at first but.. hey I help Xiaofan in el and he helps me in my math and sciences. And Hadi is always thr for me to sing songs with. Still rmb last yr I was so crazy and high every time in class. I'll shout in the middle of class and ppl ard me always crack up :D Tho now I'm much quieter in class doesn't mean I've grown boring :p
Most of e time I release the maniac inside of me in Choir or when I'm ard close friends. Yap, soooo.. don't fret :)
Wokay, goodbye my friends. Cheeeeers!

All good things come to an end;
how a strong flame would eventually die out.
@ least. be happy you've lived that moment. :) Like I am.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home