Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yea, imma sexist.

I know this is all based on personal likes/dislikes but I really wished I'd went into a girls' school. Be it a Chij convent or St margarets or whatever. All my friends from Girls' schools look so happy and Colette told me that in girls schools, very few or almost no one says vulgarities in dialects or chinese. They are pretty 'english-y" and can't stand singlish. Know its stupid complaining cos I'm left with just 7 months in swiss (:D) Hope Jc/poly would be better. Dk why thr's this stereotype thinking: Students from poly are mostly from a chinese speaking family and are ahlians/ahbengs while students from jc are mostly from english speaking families and the bad ppl are mostly bitches/bastards. Hope it isn't true, kinda keen on poly too but hey! Study first. Less talk more work- Alicia
Hahaha, stupid girl.


So yea, Val and Rennice are from crescent. Taupok ftw!


Meifei's from SOTA, though its mixed but its pretty cool having artsy guys in your class. And you can wear tights to assembly! their timetable is like say if you're in the faculty of dance: Study,dance, study, break, study, dance. Kinda like a stress reliever eh?

Colette's from Chij Tanjong Katong. Field trips with girls and piggy backs without guys shouting :" eeeee. eh eh zaogeng la." Snickers*

And Alicia's from St Margarets. They pass pads ard by throwing across the class. Though I wouldnt like it if I get smacked on the boob all day .____.

Sigh. Sometimes I think I'll die single. But nah, its not bout the guys. Yes, maybe less distractions :p but its still the kinda girls you see in a neighbourhood mixed school. "Those type" how Rhiannon and I put it. 7 months quick swoop by, just fast forward already.
Speaking of fast forward, have you ever watched Click? Its the movie Adam Sandler's is in, pretty cool. And old haha just came to my mind. - A lot of things has been bombarding my mind.
I think what cyn said is true. When you start to dislike someone, like in Mean Girls, Cadey disliked Regina. So word vomit happens. You just can't stop saying bad things bout that person and you see the worse in him/her. But anyway, Simin:" There's no use holding grudges.". I shall get myself a stress ball and squeeze it whenever im troubled so I wouldn't feel this tension anymore. I hope it works o.o
Goodbye Sweetcheeks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home