Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Black and Gold.


"You'll wanna hang up those memories deep in the forest, burn them to the ground till all you see is ashes. Wear a mask cos it makes you feel safe when you know he breathes you, he'll know where you lay. "
You scream and you cry out to him, tells him to leave. "Baby, you're my fortress. The very reason I live.".
That was random haha. I just looked at the picture and thought of it. Mostly wanted it to rhyme. I rmb I was on this poem frenzy in Sec2. I kept writing poems bout friends and relationships. Mostly cos of the literature competition thingy I was in (Nvr got into the 2nd round, bummer.) Anyhoo,

Yes I got a bb. The best thing is, its free. I GOT A BLACKBERRY FOR FREE. Won't explain it here though haha. Yap I'm elated, would have to configure some stuff first tmr so I can access all the functions like bbm twitter and what not. It isn't the newest one but @ least I get a decent phone. One that actually receive calls lol.
Have a good one,
Mel. (Haha, ego much. My maid calls me that so heck :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home