Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Fever.


Ballet exam's coming soon. April 6. After that it's a 8 mths hiatus from ballet. Val and I thought we should spam pictures in the next few lessons to keep the memories. Cos 8 mths is a longlong time :( That means I'll have to do self conditioning @ home, or else I'll go back to ballet next year not being able to do splits. Maybe I should pick up that free and easy funk class at attitude.. Dk if parents would allow it but thr isn't any exams or whtever so its kinda less stress? Moving on..

It was milo thriathlon yest. Not bad, kinda easy for me since it was a relay and during cycling the wind blows in your face so you don't really feel tired. Hahaha, my seat wasn't fixed so it kept moving when I was cycling. And I almost banged into a lil girl :p It was the after thriathlon that was fun. The boys buried Hilda and made her some goddess Lol. I had nth much to do with it though :/ Bought slippers and swimsuit for over 100 bucks. From now on, I'm gonna listen to all my friends and not buy stuff on impulse. Deal! Yest I was out the whole day. Had edge in the afternoon aft the milo thing.
Today was also kinda whole day for me. Had ballet after church, SIGH WHERE'S MY PIZZA. I ordered pizza and its still not here yet and my tumtum's rumbling. :( K tnt imma burn midnight oil cos of filing and hwk. Can't.wait.for.stand.downs.
Alrighty, have a good one bye!

People say it isn't good to run away from a situation. But I'm gonna run from this one, don't know how or why it even started but very sure its gonna end this year. So please God don't let me end up in the same campus as her next yr. Protect her and i hope she goes far in life, w/o me being in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home