Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hosanna


Break my heart for what breaks yours. Everything I have for your kingdom's cause. As I walk from Earth into eternity.
Went to net rally yesterday with cyn. Pastor Rich Witzmer's pretty good, talked bout us being revolutionaries for God. It kinda hit the nail cos lately I've been worrying a lot bout how my friends would think of me if I were to advise them not to do this and that. And most of the time I bring in the Christian perspective when they aren't christians in the first place. They tend to think I'm 'acting holy.' Then I'll just shut up. But yesterday was awesome, Jesus was hated and killed because he cared. & he didn't die so we can all just sit back and enjoy life. We're fishers of men. So I kinda liked yesterday :) Hahaha, imma start bringing people to church and getting them saved. Then the devil would know my name and go:"Hey reinhard? Hold on a sec, some youngsters in sg are getting people saved." Bring it on, Satan. Cos I got a God who loves me, died for me and got my back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home