Friday, December 2, 2011

Greater



Hey sup just a quick update cos I am super duper tired right now. The weird thing is I'm physically tired but I can't sleep. It's like I'm still spiritually awake and excited for tmr :o) Things have been doing great these days, brought a few friends to the conference and genuinely hope they received sth from the night rallies just as Hilda and I had. But I'm just the least bit disappointed that a certain SOMEONE couldn't (Wouldn't) make it.. Hope there'd be more opportunities fr people to come visit theedge.
Oh yeah, pastor Rich preached bout a sermon titled: Bringing Sexy Back. & it is so true so awesome everyone needs to hear it. Esther even recorded the audio hahah. I took down notes so imma post it like soon fr y'all to read. It's basically bout sex and relationships and the 2 big Js women should look for in a man is 1. He loves Jesus. 2. He has a Job. Ofc it doesn't just stop there lol otherwise it'll be so easy getting in a r/s and getting married. No. 3. for me is we gotta click. Kinda like substrate enzyme y'know? Like how we have telepathy and the other person is able to finish off your sentence and know what you're gna say next and laugh at your jokes no matter how awfully lame they are hahaha. Anywaaayes. Noticed how I used women cos I'm kinda still a girl and the only 2 men in my life is Jesus and my dad. Gna stay that way for a really long time, just an fyi. Think when I'm in my 20s ;) "Velcro r/s ftw! Cyber high-5 :p"
That's that for the conference. I've been thinking bout making a post explaining how I got my blog name cos it didn't just pop out in my head (I'm not that much of a genius haha) I'll think bout it and who knows maybe I'll let y'all know!
Cheeriooos and have fun lol.
x x x x x

Oh and um for the record, I was kidding bout the migrating thing. If you didn't get the "I Kid" @ the bottom.. idk lol now you know. As much as I wish I could just bring my whole family elsewhere I can't. For now. So yeah, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home