Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flutter.


If I lived in a beach house, near to a genuine beach with soft sand and clear waters. I'll go there, shout out my frustration; get wet and make pebbles skid across the waters. Every.single.day.
I've been pretty light hearted this week. Love it when I don't need to worry much bout other non academic stuff. Its pweety late now, 12:40am. Goodmornin' folks :) Anyway school tdy was alright, laughed a lot. I'm sooo happy my sbj improved from a 150 (weak, i know.) to a 170 plus. Yes, some other girls can jump even further but @ least I've improved. Hope I'll be able to sustain though. I'm supposed to blog bout sth else tdy, sth deeeep. But It's friggin late and I'm drained. Reeeally pray that I'll be happy everyday like tdy and yest. Though my life ain't perfect. Came across this quote: Happy people don't have perfect lives, its just that they've decided to look beyond those imperfections. And guess what? It feels great :)

Sometimes you don't realise it but how you think of me makes me feel lousy; at times. & disappointed @ myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home