Saturday, March 19, 2011

Khaki and Brown.

Thanks to Val, I'm kinda in love with the boho look teeheee. It can be casual or extreme really. The right type of blouse matched up with jeans is kinda like relaxed boho look. If you're dressing up for town you can wear a maxi bohemian dress with leather flats and top it off with bangles. Looked through my closet just now and realised some of my reaaaally old ( like when I was 8) clothes are pretty bohemian. Like this skirt I had (From Zarakids. lol much I've worn zara since I was waaaay young), it used to reach the floor when I was young. Now I can still wear it cos the waistband is stretchable ( And I didn't grow sideways much hehe.) But its to the knee. Anyhoo, it still looks good so I tried it on with a yellow speg. Awesome much. Though a lil exposing so I got a cardi to go with it. Short cardis are better cos long ones add too much layer when you're alr wearing a skirt.
And not forgetting the accessories and all too famous headband. I'm def not the accessories type of person, too troublesome. But again, if there's ever a time I'll have to go out with my friends and dress up more (Sounds like after Os.) The accessories would really go with what you're wearin :) Ofc don't weigh yourself down with tonsof necklaces/bangles/rings/anklets. Sometimes, simple's naise too.
So yeah. Boho's pretty good for our type of weather anyway :) Can't believe I used to think my timbaland shoes were ugly. Gypsy and vintage ftw! Hmm, funny how I have tons of nice clothes but I mostly go out with jeans + shirts. Hahaha, yest when I was topping up my ezlink when cyn alr pass the 'gates', I turned ard and she was laughing @ me. Sth like "You're such a unique dresser. How many girls our age carry a bag with the black glittery stuff like yours, wear a shirt like yours and denim 3/4s + a headband." I'm sure she's just happy she's got such a unique friend heh.
Still, the best type of clothes are Peeeejays. Lovin' what im wearin' haha. I think its good to know how to dress up, but pretty weird if girls over do it. For now, imma stick to my denim babies-jeans and 3/4s and my favourite hardrock cafe shirt :)
Bye sweetcheeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home