Tuesday, December 13, 2011

H to the I to the LAAARIOUS.

This video is awesome so glad Russell posted it on fb that's how I came across it. The guy really looks like the actress who played summer in 300 Days of Summer. Anw it is so true esp in those chick flicks hahaha and I realised I do say this often:"Could you do me a huge favour?"
Like ALL the time I ask fr a favour its like that hah this video is genius.
And yes I am still in Canada. Only 4 days left here that sucks so bad.. Initial plan was like 2 weeks but mom only had limited days left on her leave thing so we had to break it down to Hk, canada and tokyo. And in canada further break it down to Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler and Mission. I'm in whistler now and its minus 1 or 2 ish degrees outside. Gg skiing tmr, prolly won't try snowboarding I've 0 confidence in that sport.
The sleighing looks fun tho! So excited woohoo x x x x
& We MAY (May meaning it is possible) go for a 2nd trip to Bali :o) That'll be a really short trip like 4-5 days? Just to enjoy the water sports like water rafting or snorkelling. Man the last time I did water sports was like.. idk how many years that was eons ago.
So yeah. Yaynesss~

Yet another one of my rojak posts thoughts flying everywhere but the last pt I wna make is. I saw the tweets bout the Abercrombie and Fitch models? If I were in Sg I'd prolly be excited and all but being in Canada honestly even the guys working in supermarkets look like potential hollywood actors. Seriously! Chiseled features, deep set eyes, tall and sharp noses. Idk bout their bodies everyone's wrapped up in layers of thermal wear. I guess it's true most westerners look more attractive than asians.. Me being an asian that makes what I said unbiased hahaha. Okay so.. thats it?
Yap. That's it. Until next time, byeeeeee
Cheerios! Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home