Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3.V.0.7 x

Thank God mom's one is at a columbarium, I'd honestly freak out if I ever step into these kinda cemeteries. The Chinese one is scary nuff at night.. I always wonder what if one day the earth runs outta space for cemeteries or even columbariums? Where wd they put the tomb.. Maybe then ppl would HAVE to get cremated then have their ashes thrown into the sea or sth. Who knows, just a random thought :l ANYWAY.
I'm going back to ballet! Gonna finish my intermediate so that at least If I wanna take up teaching I can :o) Heard that the syllabus has changed.. Bummer. I hope it isn't too hard cos my standard now totally sucks :( + thr's a trip for the major girls (Grade 7 and above) to go to Melbourne for a dance trip. It isn't sponsored tho, we gotta pay for our own air tickets and accommodation and food. Well, its all inside the @ least 3000 bucks we gotta fork out. But omww.. its such a good experience gg overseas to dance w/ an aussie dance school. I'll see how I do in my mid years in JC first. I'm sure if I get stellar results my dad'll be a lil more willing :p
Vermelle, Valerie and Alicia! I was sitting w/ Meifei. Gosh how much I've missed em'~ It was so funny over lunch tho. Our convers started w/ Alicia talking bout a blowjob (I have no idea how that came bout lol) So it went like this: --All this happened while we munched on cheese fries and KFC cheesy bbq meltz meal.
Val: What's a blowjob?
Ranice and I: Umm...
Alicia: Explains*
Val: WHAT? What for?! So dirty!
Ranice drops fork and I dropped my chicken and we all started bawling.
Like Val's 17 and even if she didnt know what a blowjob was, aft being 'taught' it was so funny cos she didn't know why it was done. Duh.. pleasure??
So after that we stayed on this topic for like 15mins hahaha. I told them an experience I had which I'm not gna say here it is super censored. The whole time Ranice was telling us to stop talking bout this but we didn't so she began STABBING her cheese fries until it looked as disgusting as the topic we were on hahaha.
Super funny conver we had tgt. Super!
Okay so other than that on sat my week's been pretty boring.. I do all sorts of lame stuff like decorating the pic above. "Huhuhu.. I'm the last samurai/ ghetto ninja sensei"

And I got a tattoo! Lol I found my yog 2010 tattoo so just.. JUST. But look how happy I am haha, this was an accidental shot btw, I still look so happy :o) So yeah.. its 2:24am now and for 2 weeks my bedtime's been like 4-5am. Very unhealthy.. Sigh. Wokay I'm out!
Gonna youtube or whatever, I played mix and match w/ my clothes again teehee :p @ least now I have like 3 outfits I can wear out during cny or upcoming activities! Might post them soon so stay tuned!
Cheerios ~ x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home