Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Glum

I'm feeling upset.
If you ask me why I'll not like it so please don't.
---------------------------
I feel better now after talking to kaykay.
I'm not an emo girl, but everyone gets sad every once in a while. No one is always happy and at the top of the game. Sorry if this post dampened ur mood (If you do care bout me that much. Otherwise, I'm still sorry) I'll come back w a cny post and this tw I'll write the post w/ a smile on my face. G'nite x
P.s If believing that soulmates exist makes one feel better, why not? I hope I can grow and become an even better person inside and out for the man I've yet to meet. Tonight's prayer will be fr that man I'll one day love with all my heart. And who will love me the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home