Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lemonades.



Can you believe Amelia actually cried cos of a school? She sure did. Before that I wanna say that Ajc is a good jc. In fact its output results are better than acjc (I think) But I was just so sure on acjc. It's like even tho I've only been to the open house I feel a sense of belonging there. Like I'll fit in and I'll have a great time mugging and playing hard in a christian JC. Now I'm going a little crazy. I even had an evil moment just 5 mins ago, I was thinking that maybe dad could give a lil (LOT) ka-ching and I'll get in. But nah, no matter how desperate I am I'll never buy my way into a JC or use status. (Why you Dunn you use status you unfair..) The only thing that cheers me up is that I have 30 swissians in AJC. But I'd rather go to acjc even if I'm the only swissian there. What makes it worse is that some of my bestest friends are there. & I advised them to go acjc in the end I'm.. here. This really taught me sth, to be proactive and take the initiative to appeal EARLY and not be over confident (Esp when my score just touched the cop) So yeah. I just gotta make the best out of Ajc like it or not.


I hope I don't act like a possessive crazy friend but I REALLY don't want us to drift apart. It's gonna be tough, but can you @ least try and not give up on this friendship? Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home