Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rhythm of Love

Okay so I can't post anymore love tweets on twitter otherwise ppl wd judge me and I'll look like some underage desperate housewife character. But what I wanted to say was....
I'M SO EXCITED FOR UNI. Cos its the age where I can hm.. whats the word. Unleash? unleash myself to r/s? oh no expose yeah expose. Started on a new drama (Don't worry I'm not exactly hooked cos they release only 2 eps a week and I'm studying for mye I AM OKAY) Just know that imma fail math cos I sacrificed that subj lol lets not go there.
ANYWAY
Gong Yoo's the main lead and dayuuuuum his body. I felt really horrible cos for almost the entire 1st ep all I could think of is "He has a nice chest" But he's really funny too (His character I mean) But you see to pull of such a character he must be a really fun person to be w in real life no? Idk. I was just thinking that in uni most of the guys would be prolly 2-3 years older than me? And yes even tho I'm planning to go overseas for uni it's just a thought but even if I do it doesn't mean I'll def go w a caucasian guy. I like asian men k. WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY LESS ATTRACTIVE THAN CAUCASIANS ARE PERIOD. I speak for my fellow asian women and men. Kk so I was wondering if God sends me someone who looks like Gong Yoo (I mean physically like his body) It'll be such a bonus LOL. I sound so superficial now ofc I'll have to see if we click and all 1st but if he looks like that.. I think I'll feel pretty inferior next to him lol cos when we date other girls wd def be attracted to him and if those other girls look x10 better than me I'd.. I'll just prolly feel smaller. Sigh.
Anyway another thing is I wonder how its like just hugging a guy like that. So tall and just right muscular level (Not too buff and not skinny either) I'm more of a hug person, kisses are.. well they lead to something else even more than hugs do and when I'm dating I think hugs are sweeter :o)
So yeah. So excited for life after JC. After like 18/19 years of melia saying "We're too young" I can finally UNLEASH myself! HAHA that sounds so wrong.. but heck it. I mean it, falling in love would be a new experience considering I've never been in a r/s and I know thr'll be ups and downs but even a rose has thorns so I can't expect a 100% perfect fairytale I know that. I'm just hoping for someone who'd share the same sentiments as me, someone who'd know all my flaws and still love me for who I am and someone who's willing to write a beautiful love story w me. A story I'd share to my children and their children and ohhhh k I'm going way off track haha.
Just suddenly had to blog bout this I'm so happy I'm almost a young adult. I'm also glad I've never been in a r/s. For many reasons it'll prolly take up another blog post so here's goodbye!
X
Amelia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home