Friday, March 25, 2011

Asian & lovin' it.

Yea my eyes are naturally this small. Can't help it that I was born this way -I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way. Plus, Imma asian. You know what that means right? -.-
This shows the most common searched topics. Slanted eyes? Smell? Slitty eyes? Flat faces?Definitely not all asians. Peace sign? Yeeea well.. maybe. LOOK THE SAME?! And I thought all caucasians look the same. Seriously, guys and women alike they mostly got the same features. Asians love white people ._. Okay maybe those Thai girls who hang out a lot with Caucasian tourist cos of the ka-ching. Go red when they drink, my dad does. But my dad ain't all the asian on the world. Small weiners.. Lol I'll never know. Why do Asians have black hair? Cos God knew we'd look ugly being blonde or redheads. Okay Xiaxue is an exception.
This is so LOL. I guess by asians they mean mainland chinese people. It's kinda insulting though, Caucasians aren't 'cooler' than us Asians just cos they speak with an accent. We got our own accent too! And honestly quite a few Asian actresses are more beautiful than Angmoh actresses. Hate it when this happens: "I'm from Singapore." "Oh which part of China is that?". Singapore doesn't even sound like a name for a province or city in China. Caucasians should stop looking down on Asians! Imma upload a screenshot I took of the most common google searches for "Why are caucasians ______" then laugh my head off hahahahahha.
Sigh k gotta wake up early tmr for choir, Shooooo early. Busybusybusy day tmr, wish me luck :)
Guuuuuudnight!

Hehehehe, I'll prolly never wear this out. For now. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home