Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fool for you.

And I just kept sinking till I couldn't feel my limbs no more. My eyes burned as I opened them and saw how deep I truly was. Then I became crushed. No one was gonna save me be it now or the days before. Maybe they forgot a friend or maybe they didn't really care. God knows where I'm going, i just need to get away. The water entered my ears and all I heard was a ringing silence. And in that silence, I found peace. As the world slowly drifted away.
I'm glad to be home. Lynette and I finished the cl mock paper the earliest at 6, pretty happy bout that. I used to take hours to finish one up, this one was hard but I just kept gg. I finished it but whether or not it was good? Ah, what the heck. Alrighty, hope tmr would be good. Walked home alone tdy and I looked at the sky a lot. It was really blue and the clouds were fluffy. Wonder what's it like in heaven.. do we sleep on clouds?
Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home